Saturday, February 02, 2008

Phoenix-bound!

I'm going to Phoenix! I'm not actually going to the Super Bowl, but in the spirit of continuing my crazy ideas and supporting the Giants (who I STILL can't believe made it to the freakin' Super Bowl!) I am going to hang out in the host city. Kind of nuts that I decided to do this, but I just couldn't resist.

I was work last night until 9:30pm, went to dinner with the people I was working that late with, and then went BACK to work around 11:30 to pick up my laptop, which I need since my Phoenix trip is stretching through Tuesday. Finally got home around 12:30am, passed out, am super exhausted, and now have some busy days ahead of me. Today I need to round up my 3 oz. travel toiletries and pack, have pre-Chinese New Year Dinner with my family, and then catch a 6AM flight out of LGA tomorrow morning. EEK. Lots to do!

I'll report back when I return from Phoenix. In the meantime, GO GIANTS!!

No comments: