Tuesday, April 08, 2008

dream on

It's "Inspirational Week" on American Idol in honor of Idol Gives Back and my favorite Aussie is up first with Aerosmith's Dream On and we're off and running! Paula and I loved it, Randy and Simon not so much. I don't think Michael Johns could ever do wrong in my eyes.

Syesha sings Fantasia's I Believe and we're all reminded that Fantasia actually did win a season of American Idol.

Jason Castro sings one of my favoritest songs of all time - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's make of Somewhere Over the Rainbow, so even though I still think he's a bit weird and I'm not in love with him like the rest of America, I LOVE IT.

Kristy Lee Cook, who has been skating by the past few weeks by the skin of her teeth, finally has a fabulous week and MIGHT actually not be in the bottom three again this week!

David Cook sounds like... well, like he does every other week. Don't get me wrong, he sounds good - but I'm starting to not remember what songs he's sung from week to week because they all now sounds exactly the same!

Carly takes on Queen, which bugs me for pure fact that I love the way Michael Johns has rocked out to Queens in earlier episodes and she doesn't do it NEARLY as great as he does.

David Archuleta - the 12 year old America loves and I still don't really get why. Even the judges love him!

Last up, Brooke White singing Carol King's You've Got a Friend and even though I don't love her hair tonight, I do still love her, even though I much prefer her with the piano.

Oh yeah, Paul's boobs are so spilling out of her top.

No comments: