Tuesday, March 15, 2005

white people can be terrorists too

What’s with all the emotional BS this week on 24? Audrey crying over jack being a “different man”, random “good arab” store owner brothers crying to jack about the “bad arab” terrorists, tony and michelle… come on people. If you’re gonna pretend to care about each other, at least make out or something. Oh wait, I remember when they used to make out under the stairwell last season and it was lame. never mind.

I like having Michelle back on the show and all, but damn she SUCKS as CTU Director. For once I actually liked Audrey, for defending Tony and making Michelle feel like a putz. Michelle had her panties all twisted in a knot, being the bitchelle that she is. and only giving Tony a Level 3 clearance. the nerve. “I used to have a level 6.” “Level 3 is all you need for now.” oooh, feel the burn.

We find out that the president is still airborne, 12 hours later. Thanks for clarifying that for us Mr. Secretary, I appreciate your help in my never ending quest to figure out what Air Force One is doing this season. Which is apparently nothing more than flight patterns over the grand canyon for all I know. How’s the view from up there?

I have issues with that store that Keifer and Paul tried to hide out in. Aside from the fact that it looked more like a barn to me and I needed night vision glasses to be able to see anything going on. I thought it was rather convenient that the terrorist company had its own personal army of mini-terrorists that totally tried to bum rush the store. But even more conveniently, the store turns out to be some sort of sporting goods type store stocked with guns and ammo and what have you, so keifer totally kicked their butts anyway. all for a bunch of papers off the printer. It’s too bad paul ended up taking one of the team and getting busted up pretty bad anyway. Audrey’s gonna be pissed at you now Keifer.

My only question is, who was that other whitey terrorist guy that Marwan was talking to on the phone? He looked like a poor man’s Conan O’Brien, who is apparently in cahoots to shoot down Air Force One or something, based on the way he was dressed.

Next week on 24: Audrey begs for Paul not to die, something blows up, and creepy terrorist mom is back and gets to pretend keifer is her hostage. Where is our favorite 16 year old terrorist son these days anyway?

No comments: