Monday, May 30, 2005

Time for a time out

The PWT wedding of Rob & Amber actually wasn’t THAT bad. I did sort of like her dress, but not her hair. Although it was really just two hours of nonsense. And not enough drama to justify having their wedding televised. However, Colin Cowie does have the best job ever.

That’s all I really have to say because a) I don’t think Rob & Amber’s wedding is worth spending any more time on than I already have, b) I have not watched the season finale of Lost yet, and c) I’m still recovering from an excessively active Memorial Day weekend that caused me to be hungover for two days so I’m too exhausted to think of witty things to write about anything, much less television.

My blog is going on vacation for a few days while I’m in California. But don’t worry, my DVR is set and ready to record several really bad reality shows that are starting this week so I will have plenty of material waiting when I get back. Time to pack.

No comments: