Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Audrey you let me down

So about this week’s episode of 24. I’m just mad. I don’t know how Audrey can get all swoony and what have you on Kiefer and almost make out with him less than half hour after he went ape-shit on her and tried to choke her to death. Seriously now, I don’t like to give a guy a second chance if he doesn’t call when he says he’s going to. Or if he's an Eagles fan...but I digress. But somehow Audrey finds it acceptable to discover her ex-boyfriend lied to her about being ALIVE and tried out his death grip on her all on the same day, and STILL want to hook up with him. Whatever.

And how cool does that make Kiefer? I don’t know that I approve of this. He’s demonstrating that it’s okay to lie to your woman AND abuse the crap out of her all in one day and still get some lovin’. And THEN go running back into an exploding gas plant chasing bad guys. Who IS this guy??!

No comments: