Thursday, May 11, 2006

outrage

I found out within four minutes of waking up this morning that Chris got booted from AI last night. It pretty much proved my theory that AI was indeed one of those shows that you just have to watch the day of, or you are destined to have it ruined for you. I CAN'T BELIEVE CHRIS GOT SENT HOME. I'm officially done with AI for the season. There are so so SO many things wrong with the fact that Chris got sent home that I just have no faith in that show anymore. I neglect it for one f-ing week, and this is what happens. No clue what the hell America was thinking voting for Kat over Chris. So, I will not be watching AI for the reaminder of this season, because I no longer give a rat's ass who wins.

The tragic outcome of this competition is not helping the fact that I have a bad hangover and a next to nothing energy level. I'm freakin tired. And I hurt all over. But somehow need to survive another night before I can have my weekend to recover and catch up on tv.

Due to the unfortunate nature of pop culture's presence in every corner of every single crevice of society, as demonstrated by both my radio and my tv this morning, I'm sure I will be fully informed of what is going on in the next few weeks and who ends of winning, but I just don't care about watching anymore. America has voted, and America has let me down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm completely with you on the boycott! WTF! I'm outraged and I even voted for Chris.