Friday, May 12, 2006

tgif

Considering that it's me we're talking about here, it's actually pretty astounding that I have not watched tv all week. I'm sure my dvr is exploding with tv goodness from this week (aside from the AI fiasco). Incidentally, I love the fact that I am slowly but surely accumulating fans, especially ones that are participating in my AI boycott. You guys rock :)

I thought I might try to catch up on some tv tonite, but frankly, I think I have expended my energy quotient for an entire month all in the past few days, so most likely I will be passed out by 9pm. yeah, way to spend a friday night. But hey, I almost pulled a Costanza today and took a nap under my desk, so I think I do need rest. lots of it. But will (hopefully) be caught up on both rest and tv by the end of the weekend. I promise to try to be more productive on the tv front next week.

No comments: