Wednesday, May 10, 2006

That's CRAZY!

Oh cripes, the hangover! And I didn't even go to the game last nite. I hung out with some co-workers after work, one of which my project manager has deemed as my boyfriend (even though he's married) because I have to spend exorbitant amounts of time talking to him due to work tasks, and another which my project manager has deemed as my BFF (also even though he's married) because we have been attached to the hip due to the exorbitant amounts of time we are forced to work on each other in this project task. It's always funny to go to happy hour with people you work with but haven't known for that long. And strangely enough, even though I've only been there 7 months, there's people who's been there even less months than me! Makes for some funny happy hours. Although I think theoretically, if you are still out drinking at 10pm, it's not happy hour anymore. Technicalities.

What the heck was I getting at there? Oh, the fact that I didn't watch any tv shows last night. Not even AI! I missed Elvis night! Because I was too busy drinking at a bar and watching the yankees lose because we have the most pathetic pitching staff known to major league baseball. Which probably led to my excessive drinking, and I wasn't even at the game! And since I am going tonight, AND tomorrow night, what I am basically saying is that I will be lucky if my liver survives til friday. The more the yankees lose, the more i drink. and given how shitty they are playing...

My tv blog is not much of a tv blog this week. But to my readers (I think there is a total of about four of you guys. maybe five.), please stay tuned! I implore you. The blabbering about nothing will stop soon! It is worth the wait. Okay, maybe not. Shit, am I still drunk? Because I have NO idea what I am blathering about. blah. My head is spinning.

No comments: