Thursday, September 21, 2006

AL East Champs '06!

Congratulations to the NY Yankees for surviving another season and making it into the postseason again! One step closer to Subway Series II...

Anywhos, the Yanks clinched last night and they are off tonight so I'm catching up on tv. I'm already quickly getting bored with this season's Dancing With the Stars but following along nonetheless just because it is remarkably entertaining to watch the people I actually know. Specifically Joey Lawrence and Mario Lopez. So funny! But you know me and my sports loyalties, I'm totally rooting for Emmitt Smith. This week we said bye-bye to Miss USA. Next to crash and burn: Jerry Springer.

This week's Laguna Beach: A Jason cameo! And mentions of Lauren when things were still good between the two of them, haha! I am still waiting for Cameron to cut it off with Jessica... I'm so over her. DAMN YOU Cameron for picking Jessica over Tessa! Oh, and: Kyndra + Tyler = YUCK.

Yeah, just went through my DVR list to see what else I had on tap to be watched and... yikes, i am REALLY behind on my tv!

No comments: