Sunday, May 20, 2007

i screwed up!

So for the first time in my DVRing career, I messed up. I set all these things to record on Saturday, left to go to Shea Stadium for the Subway Series, and came back home to discover that the stuff I was recording on Saturday required more space than I anticipated and erased most of what I had recorded during the week. Luckily, I had already watched most of the shows that were erased. Not so luckily, I had not yet watched the season finale of The Office and that got erased too :( Boo. The only thing that got salvaged was the season finale of Scrubs, which I had already watched Saturday morning before leaving my apartment, so that really didn't do me much good *sigh*

Oh well, it looks to be a pretty nice day out today (unlike the freezing cold, rainy and windy four hours I spent at Shea yesterday wishing I had gloves with me - luckily a) our seats were covered so we got to stay dry, and b) we got free beer!) so I'm off to... New Jersey!

No comments: